Being a strong woman does not mean behaving like a man. Instead, it is about accepting your femininity and showing it to the world. It is about taking control of the things you are doing and getting them done. Strong women live by their own rules.
They embrace life and put no limitations when it comes to their happiness and joy. They accept life as the most beautiful gift and enjoy it because that is the only thing that matters. More precisely, a strong woman:
– knows what she wants and doesn’t care what other people think about her. She lives life for her not for others. She acts boldly and knows what makes her special. She is persistent, self-aware and fearless. She is not afraid to reveal her feelings without caring what other people think;
– is open-minded and goal-oriented. She cares to understand and never underestimates people. She is not afraid of making mistakes because she knows there is no right or wrong answer. Instead, she pushes forward and takes action according to her values;
– is not obsessed with her body. She knows that everybody is different and has unique traits which make them beautiful. She accepts her body and does not allow people define her on the grounds of her looks. For her being beautiful has nothing to do with looks. Instead, it is how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves;
– is not a fashion slave. She wears whatever she feels comfortable in. She doesn’t want to go through hell while wearing 3-inch heels or uncomfortable clothes. She ignores what other people think of her style. Instead, she feels comfortable and free;
– is not into Instagram or Facebook. Actually, she does not waste her time counting the number of likes on Facebook and Instagram or worrying about the photo she posted. A strong woman posts whatever she wants;
– ends toxic relationships and doesn’t care about that. She knows when to end a bad relationship and understands that some people are simply wrong for her. She lets go because she cares about herself;
– is a bad girl in bed. She knows what she wants in bed and demands it;
– is authentic and knows who she really is. She doesn’t care about fitting in. She ignores the stereotypical society and plays by her own rules. She doesn’t allow others define her;
– does not want drama. She is content with her own life and she does not want to concern herself with others. She does not care about gossip because she thinks it is pointless;
– is balanced. She knows when to follow her head and when to follow her heart. She is stable and she knows when to act and when to stop and wait for a next better chance;
– respects herself and what she believes in. She has strong faith and let’s faith guide her every step;
– loves endlessly all her life. She never stops loving.